2 DAYS 1 NIGHT ITINERARY ON AQUA OF THE SEAS CRUISE:
DAY 1: HANOI – TUAN CHAU PORT – HA LONG BAY – LAN HA BAY – KAYAK – SUNSET PARTY (Lunch buffet, Dinner setmenu)
08:00 – 09:00 am: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter (If you book our bus)
11:45 am: Arrive to No 11 Tuan Chau International Port – have check-in procedures at the waiting lounge.
12:30 pm: Transfer to Aqua Of The Sea Cruise by speedboat
Welcome to Aqua Of The Sea Cruise and enjoy welcome drink, meet the captain, crew to get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines.
13:00: Have buffet lunch while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay – Lan Ha bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
15:00: Aqua Of The Sea Cruise cruise moves near Calves Head island or Tra Bau island in Lan Ha Bay.
Do kayaking and swimming
17:00: Free time to relax on the cruise. Don’t miss the sundeck area to catch the sunset, enjoy the sunset party and take part in a cooking class of authentic Vietnamese dishes.
19:15: Time for dinner
21.00: Evening entertainments: play game on the cruise (card games, chess, karaoke, squid fishing) or relaxing with massage service
Overnight on Aqua Of The Sea Cruise
DAY 2: TAICHI – TRUNG TRANG CAVE – TUAN CHAU ISLAND – HANOI (Breakfast, Lunch buffet)
06:30: It is a perfect time to refresh and indulge yourself in the peaceful beauty of the bay with a tai chi session on the sundeck. If you want to hunt for dawn, get up from 5:30 to 6:00 depending on the season.
06:30 – 07:15: Have breakfast
07:15 – 09:00: The car takes you to visit Trung Trang cave
Trung Trang Valley is the largest valley on Cat Ba Island. The valley covers an area of approximately 300 hectares, has a depth of 10m to 30m and is around 15km in the middle of Cat Ba National Park. Trung Trang Cave measures 300m lengthwise through the mountains. The cave was carved by nature for more than 2000 years. The cave has many stalactites that take on various shapes that will awe and inspire visitors to use their imagination.
9:30: You come back on board and it is time for check out.
9:45: Enjoy a delightful brunch at our restaurant while cruising back.
11:20 – 11:30: Disembark Aqua of the Sea Cruise at Tuan Chau Marina, say best wishes, and end your cruise with us.
14:00: Back to your drop-off point in Hanoi. End of the trip.
Note: The schedule may change depending on weather conditions, water conditions, operating conditions, regulations of local authorities.
PRICE: VND/ CABIN
|CABIN||29/4-30/9/2023||1/10/2023 – 31/3/2024|
|Aqua Junior Suite Cabin – Single||7.450.000||8.940.000|
|Aqua Junior Suite Cabin – Double||8.750.000||10.500.000|
|Aqua Senior Suite Cabin – Single||8.100.000||9.720.000|
|Aqua Senior Suite Cabin – Double||9.500.000||11.400.000|
|Aqua Triple Suite Cabin – Triple||14.300.000||17.160.000|
|Aqua President Cabin – Single||19.000.000||22.800.000|
|Aqua President Cabin – Double||27.900.000||33.480.000|
|Aqua Junior Family||17.500.000||21.000.000|
- Rooms on luxury yachts with 5-star standard.
- All rooms have a private balcony with sea view and bathtub
- Modern outdoor swimming pool free to use
- Meals according to the program.
- Inviting fruit and drink party in the afternoon.
- Offered fruit juice when boarding the cruise.
- Free use of kayaks.
- Free room decoration with flowers or cakes for birthdays, wedding anniversaries, marriage proposals…
- Take part in kayaking and bamboo boat activities to visit caves.
- Tickets for sightseeing according to the program.
- Performing art of cooking and enjoying tea
- Internet wifi, satellite TV in the room.
- Modern gym room
- Fishing equipment, squid fishing in the evening.
- Experienced and dedicated cruise guide.
- Insurance according to scenic tickets and service fees.
- Free daily karaoke at the restaurant
- Transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Accommodation before and after being on board
- Air tickets
- Personal costs
- Visa fees
- Other services